BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Remy LeBeau

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

Remy LeBeau Empty
PostSubject: Remy LeBeau   Remy LeBeau I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:40 am

Remy LeBeau Xmen1

Basic Information
Name:Remy LeBeau
Nickname:Mr.Thief
is a:Vaizard(novice)

Personality:He is a calm, cool and collected person. He is a person who keeps a smile on his face no matter what. He does get big headed and talk to much sometimes.

Zanpakuto information

Zanpakuto Name:Kurasa(Darkness)

appearance:In its sealed form it looks like a regular katana which he wears on his right hip.
Spoiler:

Shikai Description:Remy says "Bring the darkness to this world" once released his zanpakuto splits into two katanas with black handles with white diamonds on each side of the handle. A black aura forms around Remy also.
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:His zanpakuto shikai ability allow Remy to make dark blast or waves made from his zanpakuto by Remy adding is sp into the 2 katanas. He can only make 2 blast or waves per turn.

Bankai Description:

bankai Ability:

Zanpakuto techniques

Basic Info.
History:
Remy was born into a familty who loved to steal. Remy was a skilled thief in his chikdhood. But one day he was caught by a shinigami. The shinigami had told Remy this shouldn't be the life for a teenage boy. The shinigami tool Remy and trained him. After all the training and when he was part of Squad 11 he was ranked up to lieutenant. The day after he became a lieutenant he was sent to kill some hollows. During his fight with the hollows he was attacked from the back. When he woke up he was laying in a bed with bandages wrapped over his right side of his face and arm. A man walked in the room and told Remy he went crazy and his hollow side had protected him from the attack that was coming from the back. Remy was shooked but grateful. He asked the man his name and the man said Mugen. Remy asked Mugen could he train him to contropl his hollow and get stronger. Mugen accepted and they took a trip and started training after Remy was better and healed.

Vaizard Mask:His vaizard mask looks like a Hell Hound face without the mouth, only the shape of the eyes and nose and also has ears on top.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Remy LeBeau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remy LeBeau   Remy LeBeau I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:21 am

DN wrote:
Remy LeBeau Xmen1

Basic Information
Name:Remy LeBeau
Nickname:Mr.Thief
is a:Vaizard(novice)

Personality:He is a calm, cool and collected person. He is a person who keeps a smile on his face no matter what. He does get big headed and talk to much sometimes.

Zanpakuto information

Zanpakuto Name:Kurasa(Darkness)

appearance:In its sealed form it looks like a regular katana which he wears on his right hip.
Spoiler:

Shikai Description:Remy says "Bring the darkness to this world" once released his zanpakuto splits into two katanas with black handles with white diamonds on each side of the handle. A black aura forms around Remy also.
Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:His zanpakuto shikai ability allow Remy to make dark blast or waves made from his zanpakuto by Remy adding is sp into the 2 katanas. He can only make 2 blast or waves per turn.

Bankai Description:

bankai Ability:

Zanpakuto techniques

Basic Info.
History:
Remy was born into a familty who loved to steal. Remy was a skilled thief in his chikdhood. But one day he was caught by a shinigami. The shinigami had told Remy this shouldn't be the life for a teenage boy. The shinigami tool Remy and trained him. After all the training and when he was part of Squad 11 he was ranked up to lieutenant. The day after he became a lieutenant he was sent to kill some hollows. During his fight with the hollows he was attacked from the back. When he woke up he was laying in a bed with bandages wrapped over his right side of his face and arm. A man walked in the room and told Remy he went crazy and his hollow side had protected him from the attack that was coming from the back. Remy was shooked but grateful. He asked the man his name and the man said Mugen. Remy asked Mugen could he train him to contropl his hollow and get stronger. Mugen accepted and they took a trip and started training after Remy was better and healed.

Vaizard Mask:His vaizard mask looks like a Hell Hound face without the mouth, only the shape of the eyes and nose and also has ears on top.

-Approved-

But I won't move it just yet since Mugen said he wants to check the bios since he knows all the rules. It looks approvable to me though.
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

Remy LeBeau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remy LeBeau   Remy LeBeau I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Akiza@ indeed its approvable, however only I handle the Vaizards lol You have permission to do the shinigami(most common lol) bio(s),ishida does the quincys and I do vaizards,and if no one is online any other xD

~Approved~
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Remy LeBeau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remy LeBeau   Remy LeBeau I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remy LeBeau
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachRP-base :: Role playing area :: Bio section :: Approved Biographies-
Jump to: