BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Keotsu Akarusa

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keotsu
academy student
academy student
Keotsu

Keotsu Akarusa Empty
PostSubject: Keotsu Akarusa   Keotsu Akarusa I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Basic Information
Name: Keotsu Akarusa
Nickname: Keo
Is a: Shinigami

Personality: Keotsu is a very calm and collected person, almost anti-social to a degree. But, this does not mean he executes in a cold way - in fact, Keotsu is a very kind person, and is generally very respectful to everyone he meets. Though a large degree of seriousness surrounds him, as he believes battle is not a time for jokes, he tends to be very light-hearted and social, especially while he is around his friends. His temper is well under control, and though insults towards Keotsu himself tend to simply roll off him, insulting his friends is an easy way to make him angry.

Zanpakuto information

Zanpakuto Name: Nagareboshi (Shooting Star)

Appearance: Nagareboshi is a katana of near average length, being slightly longer than the standard blade. However, whereas most katana have a harsh curve to them, Nagareboshi is nearly straight, almost like a chokuto, though the blade does have enough curvature to allow the use of techniques such as Iaido. The blade itself is almost always polished to a high-quality mirror finish, and the hilt of the blade (which is, of course, large enough to accommodate two hands) is wrapped in a black cloth. The tsuba of the blade is silver in color, and is octagonal in shape, like a rectangle that's had its corners cut away - the design on the tsuba doesn't seem to represent anything in particular, but is an intricate flowing design. The blade rests in black scabbard, with a ivory helix cutting down the center.

Shikai Description
Description: By saying "Pave the path to the future, break through the night, Nagareboshi!", Nagareboshi is released into it's Shikai state. Nagareboshi transforms into two distinct weapons - a medium sized shield for the left hand, and a slender long-sword for the right hand. The shield is about the size of Keotsu's arm, from his wrist to his elbow, while it is a foot-and-a-half at it's widest point. Though not large, it is deceptively useful, especially because of the way the shield is held when compared to other shields. The long-sword is just that - it's a hand-and-a-half longsword, light enough to be wielded with one hand, but with a hilt long enough to accommodate two hands. The blade gains a perfect mirror finish, with the tip of the blade being colored black. The long sword is roughly cruciform in model, with flourishing "wings" of silver color just above the black handle, which sports another ivory helix along it. The shield is gray in color (as seen from it's underside), but it gilded along it's edges with black, and a black pentagon the same shape of the shield in it's center. A large, hollow pentagon encases the silver point, letting the shields silver shine through in the un-detailed portions.

Shikai Ability: Balanced-Type
Nagareboshi deals with the manipulation of energy for the users benefit, putting it between a melee type and a Kido type Zanpakuto. It allows the user to incorporate "spells" into their fighting style. This is best shown by the fact that the shield is "enchanted" allowing it to float short distances from Keotsu, allowing him to incorporate it into his attack patterns, and coat the shield with energy, slightly extending the area it can protect. In short, Nagareboshi gives energy-manipulative abilities.
Bankai Description Not yet achieved.

Bankai Ability: Not yet achieved.

Zanpakuto techniques
Spoiler:

Background Info.
History:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

Keotsu Akarusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keotsu Akarusa   Keotsu Akarusa I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 pm

~ approved ~
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Keotsu Akarusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keotsu Akarusa   Keotsu Akarusa I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 pm

also, mugen wanted me to tell you, u are a captain and we trust you enough to be captain rank without a test xd lemme guess division 13.

i msned ya this but u were offline so its an offline message.
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

Keotsu Akarusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keotsu Akarusa   Keotsu Akarusa I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Welcome to the Captain club!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keotsu Akarusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keotsu Akarusa   Keotsu Akarusa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keotsu Akarusa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachRP-base :: Role playing area :: Bio section :: Approved Biographies-
Jump to: