BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach
 
HomeBleach BaseFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Share | 
 

 Zeref- Espada Ranking Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Test fight
Allowed to use all means to beat me
all cannon ulqui techniques are to be shown
I will stop the fight when I see it fit
we start mid range
terrain: where the shinigami fought Aizen,in the air
*giggles* I'm waiting...

-this is a copy past-
"mugen"
:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:59 am

Ready when you are...

"Are you ready to feel the true power of emptyness"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 am

ah shaddap mugen xd


Kirin Tenguste Bio

You can go first dude...I hate going first xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Well ima assume that Ulquiorra is as strong as hes seen in the manga anime?


*I draw my sword and charge at you at high speeds making a slashing motion across your chest*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:03 pm

yeh. just no second resurrecion just yet like mugen said for here lol xd

*draws out my zanpakuto and blocks your slash with my zanpakuto*

Ooh...so serious....you're gonna be no fun like Soifon.

*I then punch you in the face with a SP infused fist sending you back a bit.*

You were wide open there whitey. xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:33 am

Akiza wrote:
yeh. just no second resurrecion just yet like mugen said for here lol xd

*draws out my zanpakuto and blocks your slash with my zanpakuto*

Ooh...so serious....you're gonna be no fun like Soifon.

*I then punch you in the face with a SP infused fist sending you back a bit.*

You were wide open there whitey. xd

*As you block my slash with your zanpakuto, i point my finger at your head*

Im not here for fun

*I blast a cero at your face before you punch me in the face*

Cero
Rank: depends on your rank.(look below)
Distance: Short-mid
Description: are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only Gillians, Adjuchas, Arrancar, and the Visored have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently.
Note: Must be a arrancar or a Vaizard to use.
Note: For a adjucas this is a low rank,numeros-medium,fraccion-high,espada & priveron espada- Very high.



Whats meant to be fun about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:01 am

Zeref wrote:
Akiza wrote:
yeh. just no second resurrecion just yet like mugen said for here lol xd

*draws out my zanpakuto and blocks your slash with my zanpakuto*

Ooh...so serious....you're gonna be no fun like Soifon.

*I then punch you in the face with a SP infused fist sending you back a bit.*

You were wide open there whitey. xd

*As you block my slash with your zanpakuto, i point my finger at your head*

Im not here for fun

*I blast a cero at your face before you punch me in the face*

Cero
Rank: depends on your rank.(look below)
Distance: Short-mid
Description: are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only Gillians, Adjuchas, Arrancar, and the Visored have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently.
Note: Must be a arrancar or a Vaizard to use.
Note: For a adjucas this is a low rank,numeros-medium,fraccion-high,espada & priveron espada- Very high.



Whats meant to be fun about this?

You know it takes a few seconds for Ulqui to shoot a cero right....just making sure.

*Once I see that your finger begins to glow at its tip, I easily assume something big is coming so I shunpo away to avoid it, and then reappear behind you, and shoot a shot of red fire (Shakkaho) at you and then activate my shikai*


Pure Lightning, RaitonRyu.

(look at the zanpakuto thread to see what happens when my shikai activates, I'm a tad lazy to post it again xd....I'll post what happens if you don't go look in my next move xd)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:28 am

Akiza wrote:
Zeref wrote:
Akiza wrote:
yeh. just no second resurrecion just yet like mugen said for here lol xd

*draws out my zanpakuto and blocks your slash with my zanpakuto*

Ooh...so serious....you're gonna be no fun like Soifon.

*I then punch you in the face with a SP infused fist sending you back a bit.*

You were wide open there whitey. xd

*As you block my slash with your zanpakuto, i point my finger at your head*

Im not here for fun

*I blast a cero at your face before you punch me in the face*

Cero
Rank: depends on your rank.(look below)
Distance: Short-mid
Description: are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only Gillians, Adjuchas, Arrancar, and the Visored have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently.
Note: Must be a arrancar or a Vaizard to use.
Note: For a adjucas this is a low rank,numeros-medium,fraccion-high,espada & priveron espada- Very high.



Whats meant to be fun about this?

You know it takes a few seconds for Ulqui to shoot a cero right....just making sure.

*Once I see that your finger begins to glow at its tip, I easily assume something big is coming so I shunpo away to avoid it, and then reappear behind you, and shoot a shot of red fire (Shakkaho) at you and then activate my shikai*


Pure Lightning, RaitonRyu.

(look at the zanpakuto thread to see what happens when my shikai activates, I'm a tad lazy to post it again xd....I'll post what happens if you don't go look in my next move xd)

*As i miss with my cero, i can sense that your behind me using Enhanced Pesquisa to sense your sp behind me when i quickly turn around and as your about to blast my i focus SP into my hands and put them out infront of me to block your attack, like when ulquiorra blocked ichigo's masked getsuga tenshou... Due to my enhanced hierro*

"I knew you were trash from when i first saw you"

"Enclose Murciélago"

*I release my zanpakuto to reveal my true form with wings.*

Spoiler:
 

"Ill crush you like the trash you are"

*I move at high speeds near impossible to see, and punch you though your chest, then kick you away in swift fast motion*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:55 am

Please....don't underestimate me....I may look like a child but I'm a killer when I want to be. *serious face*

*I c u about to punch through my chest, so I stop your arm mid punch by sticking it through the gap of one of my blades, and then use the other blade to hold your leg, and I then release much reiatsu into the blades....making them shock you very badly and retreat.*

I then look at you with a glare in my eyes.....

You really thought I was gonna be that easy to kill? -_-

*sends a wave of SP at you by me striking the ground with one of my blades again*

Please...you may be the easier one to kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:27 am

Akiza wrote:
Please....don't underestimate me....I may look like a child but I'm a killer when I want to be. *serious face*

*I c u about to punch through my chest, so I stop your arm mid punch by sticking it through the gap of one of my blades, and then use the other blade to hold your leg, and I then release much reiatsu into the blades....making them shock you very badly and retreat.*

I then look at you with a glare in my eyes.....

You really thought I was gonna be that easy to kill? -_-

*sends a wave of SP at you by me striking the ground with one of my blades again*

Please...you may be the easier one to kill.

"A killer kid? Don't make me laugh, you're trash like all shinigami"

"As you catch my hand between your blade, I crab your blade, pulling you in, though i dont continue to kick you, and i catch your other arm in my other hand and spread you arms apart and kick you at lightning speeds in the stomac witht the great speed and power from my release state, sending you flying"

"Like i said, Trash."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:37 am

*coughs after being sent flying and regaining composure and ground*

I'll prove you wrong...

I then plunge both of my blades into the air, and then discharge much lightning from their tips, that are shaped like chidoris....and i then stab them at you, causing two big implosions that then send you flying as well as well as hurting your hearing...and then while you can't hear me, I then send a chain of lightning from my left blade and it then connects to your abdomen..and then before you realize it, I'm encircling you, covering you more and more in the lightning chain making it stronger, thicker and shock you even more....after about 3 encirclements, I stab at the chain with my right blade, forming a lock on it, shocking you even more to its full extent.

Moves used:

Roar of the BEWLD, RaitonRyu
Rank: Medium-High
Type: Attack; mixed kido/physical attack
Range: Short-Medium
Description: After plunging RaitonRyu into the sky from the right/left side, I discharge lightning from the tip of my zanpakuto that is shaped like a Chidori. I then stab it at my opponent, causing an implosion that sounds like a dragon's roar.
*Can only be used by Akiza*
*Can be used in either shikai or bankai forms*
x2


Cornering of the Lightning Dragon’s Prey
Rank: Medium-High
Type: Supplementary; trap
Range: Short-Medium
Description: Beginning with a chain of lightning sent from RaitonRyu, it connects to my opponent’s abdomen, and once it does, I begin quickly encircling my opponent, making the lightning chain longer and thicker, shocking him/her worse and worse (equal to the number of times I’ve encircled my opponent) and once I stop encircling him/her, I stab at his/her abdomen, forming a lock on the lightning chain, shocking my opponent to its full extent.
*Can only be used by Akiza*
*Can be used in either Shikai or Bankai Forms*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Akiza wrote:
*coughs after being sent flying and regaining composure and ground*

I'll prove you wrong...

I then plunge both of my blades into the air, and then discharge much lightning from their tips, that are shaped like chidoris....and i then stab them at you, causing two big implosions that then send you flying as well as well as hurting your hearing...and then while you can't hear me, I then send a chain of lightning from my left blade and it then connects to your abdomen..and then before you realize it, I'm encircling you, covering you more and more in the lightning chain making it stronger, thicker and shock you even more....after about 3 encirclements, I stab at the chain with my right blade, forming a lock on it, shocking you even more to its full extent.

Moves used:

Roar of the BEWLD, RaitonRyu
Rank: Medium-High
Type: Attack; mixed kido/physical attack
Range: Short-Medium
Description: After plunging RaitonRyu into the sky from the right/left side, I discharge lightning from the tip of my zanpakuto that is shaped like a Chidori. I then stab it at my opponent, causing an implosion that sounds like a dragon's roar.
*Can only be used by Akiza*
*Can be used in either shikai or bankai forms*
x2


Cornering of the Lightning Dragon’s Prey
Rank: Medium-High
Type: Supplementary; trap
Range: Short-Medium
Description: Beginning with a chain of lightning sent from RaitonRyu, it connects to my opponent’s abdomen, and once it does, I begin quickly encircling my opponent, making the lightning chain longer and thicker, shocking him/her worse and worse (equal to the number of times I’ve encircled my opponent) and once I stop encircling him/her, I stab at his/her abdomen, forming a lock on the lightning chain, shocking my opponent to its full extent.
*Can only be used by Akiza*
*Can be used in either Shikai or Bankai Forms*

*I watch as your blades form like chidori, then as you send them at me i use Sonído, appearing behind you and stabbing you in the riight shoulder with my large finger nails due to my released state, then i use the power of my wings to send a blast of wind at you sending you flying forward*

"What happened to proving me wrong?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Once I sense you appear behind me, I turn around and whip the chain at you and it connects to your mid abdomen like Zero Suit Samus's plasma whip/chain (in SSBB) and begin encircling you before you can attack me....or send me away with ur wings...(let's just say that the strength of the chain is like sajo sabaku) and i encircle you 3 times and stab you, forming a lock on the chain and it shocks you to its full extent....along with you now being bound....I then slice off your head with the blade that originally made the chain.

There....I just did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Akiza wrote:
Once I sense you appear behind me, I turn around and whip the chain at you and it connects to your mid abdomen like Zero Suit Samus's plasma whip/chain (in SSBB) and begin encircling you before you can attack me....or send me away with ur wings...(let's just say that the strength of the chain is like sajo sabaku) and i encircle you 3 times and stab you, forming a lock on the chain and it shocks you to its full extent....along with you now being bound....I then slice off your head with the blade that originally made the chain.

There....I just did.

As you chain begins to surround me i release a wave of high level SP around me and force your chain off me just enough to use Sonído to get away and staight after i use:

Bala
Rank: depends on your rank.(look below)
Distance: Short-long
Description: Bala is an Arrancar alternative to Cero. The technique hardens the user's Spiritual Pressure and fires it like a bullet. Although it is weaker than a normal Cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate, but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twenty-fold speed.
Note: Must be a arrancar or Vaizard to use.
Note: For a adjucas this is a low rank,numeros-medium,fraccion-high,espada & priveron espada- Very high.

(If i cant repel your chain like that, then i just use bala as soon as you try to bind me as your paralysis wouldnt work staight away due to my enhanced Hierro)

xd i hope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm

feh...too much fun to argue xd

*my chain returns back into my blade and charges it up some to make it more powerful, and I then knock away your bala with my other blade*

Is that seriously all you have....did I just scare the big bad Ulqui with a close kill like that? *giggles and smirks*

Soren...Sokatsui! *too lazy to post the kido* the soren sokatsui comes at you burning you very badly if it hits, and I then shunpo and reappear short range behind you and slice your head off in a pincer like motion with both my blades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Akiza wrote:
feh...too much fun to argue xd

*my chain returns back into my blade and charges it up some to make it more powerful, and I then knock away your bala with my other blade*

Is that seriously all you have....did I just scare the big bad Ulqui with a close kill like that? *giggles and smirks*

Soren...Sokatsui! *too lazy to post the kido* the soren sokatsui comes at you burning you very badly if it hits, and I then shunpo and reappear short range behind you and slice your head off in a pincer like motion with both my blades.

*I charge my SP into my right hand at focus it infront of me to block your kido as easily as ive blocked ichigo's hollow getsuga tenshou*

"I expected more from the CC than to sneek behind me to take my head"

*As i send you appear behind me following your movements i duck turning as you go to slice off my head and to a slicing motion with my left hand accross your stomac before you have time to react cutting you*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 pm

I easily notice your duck and then ur blade coming for me so using my right blade....i catch your blade in the gap of that blade and then shock you with a wave of my sp from it, just allowing a slight scratch to form at my lower abdomen....as you're being shocked, I stab your neck with my other blade, killing you.

Never underestimate your opponent....I could have been toying with you there for all I care. xd....but so it seems I wasn't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Akiza wrote:
I easily notice your duck and then ur blade coming for me so using my right blade....i catch your blade in the gap of that blade and then shock you with a wave of my sp from it, just allowing a slight scratch to form at my lower abdomen....as you're being shocked, I stab your neck with my other blade, killing you.

Never underestimate your opponent....I could have been toying with you there for all I care. xd....but so it seems I wasn't.

As you catch my arm between your blade i cut you slightly, then as you try to stab me in the neck i block your blade with my wing


"I guess it comes down to this"

Your left blade is stuck in my wing, and your other blade is shocking my left arm, so my left hand grips hold of your blade, i then point my right hand at your stomac and use:

Grand Ray Cero
Rank: Forbidden
Distance: Short-mid
Description: Gran Rey Cero (王虚の閃光 (グラン・レイ・セロ), guran rei sero; Spanish for "Grand King Zero", Japanese for "Royal Hollow Flash") is a Cero that only Espada are capable of using. It is performed by mixing an Espada's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. It is also many times more powerful than a normal Cero, capable of disturbing the fabric of space, it also seems to spin like a razor upon release as it compresses and decompresses due to the sheer speed and raw power. It is a drastically potent Cero, used only by the Espada themselves.
Note: Only Espada may use this.

Before i pass out due to using all my sp on a cero, bala, and grand ray cero <_<

Dunno what happens to you xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akiza
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 182
Join date : 2011-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Home^^

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Guess this is the end.

*I quickly remove the blade shocking your arm and sheathe it....sealing my zanpakuto back into its sealed state, and making the one in ur wing dissapear....and I then with some damage to my stomach, shunpo away from your gran rey cero, letting you fall to the ground, and reappear, breathing somewhat heavily....after the cero has ended*

*sighs* great battle...shoulda expected it from someone of your stature.....*returns to soul society*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeref
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 25
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 pm

*I awaken*

"Maybe it would have been better if i had died"


Great battle xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:36 pm

I will check it asap.
Thanks akiza for your time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 pm

PASSED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zeref- Espada Ranking Test   

Back to top Go down
 
Zeref- Espada Ranking Test
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Zeref
» Iccy's Flying Machine, Mk 10, Test 1
» Rune Knights Ranking System
» Mary Sue Test
» An Assassin's Test

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachRP-base :: Role playing area :: Battle zone-
Jump to: