BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Jūshirō Ukitake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keotsu
academy student
academy student
Keotsu

Jūshirō Ukitake Empty
PostSubject: Jūshirō Ukitake   Jūshirō Ukitake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Jūshirō Ukitake JushiroUkitake001

Basic Information
Name: Jūshirō Ukitake
Nickname:
Is a: Shinigami

Personality:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto information

Zanpakuto Name:Sōgyo no Kotowari (Law of the Twin Fish)

Appearance: An average katana with a rectangular bronze cross guard and dark red handle.

Shikai Description
Description: Its Shikai command is: "All Waves, Rise now and Become my Shield, Lightning, Strike now and Become my Blade."

Once he completes the incantation, he grasps the single blade with two hands. The blade then transforms slowly and begins to form two blades, as the blades peel apart, a large red rope-like chain at the base of the hilt lengthens and silver metal square charms attached to the chain begin to fall until all five present themselves. The blade is now somewhat thinner than the normal Zanpakutō and the cross guard now extends up the blade for about 15 cm. Up 25 cm from where the cross guard is, there is a 45 degree cut on the inside of the blade where a second blade is jutting back down and parallel to the main blade. With the edge of the blade facing inward instead of outward, the blade looks very artistic and rather difficult to handle, only further proving just how skilled a swordsman Ukitake must be to have mastered such a uniquely designed weapon.

Spoiler:

Shikai Ability:
Sōgyo no Kotowari is able to absorb an opponent's energy attacks through the left sword and directs the attack through the connecting rope where the five charms on the rope strengthens and accelerates the attack faster than it was originally fired and reverses its original course firing the same attack from the right sword, making it much more difficult for the opponent to dodge. The entire process happens so fast that the attack looks as if it originally came from Sōgyo no Kotowari.
Spoiler:

Bankai Description I'll keep that to myself for now.

Bankai Ability: -

Zanpakuto techniques
Spoiler:

Background Info.
History:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Jūshirō Ukitake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jūshirō Ukitake   Jūshirō Ukitake I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:34 pm

-approved-
Back to top Go down

Jūshirō Ukitake
Page 1 of 1