BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Shunsui Kyōraku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

Shunsui Kyōraku Empty
PostSubject: Shunsui Kyōraku   Shunsui Kyōraku I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:03 pm

Shunsui Kyōraku Shunsui

Basic Information
Name: Shunsui Kyōraku
Nickname:
Is a: Shinigami

Personality:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto information

Zanpakuto Name:Katen Kyōkotsu (Flower Heaven, Crazy Bone )

Appearance: His Zanpakutō is unique in that it exists as two completely separate swords, existing as a daisho sword pair, consisting of a tachi and a wakizashi. Their cross guards are rectangles, with the corners cut off, decorated by a pattern of cherry petals and lines, and each sports a dark-blue handle. He keeps them sheathed through his waist tie at his left side; although, during battle, the swords have been shown to be placed on both sides of his sash.

Spoiler:

Shikai Description: Its Shikai command is "Flower Wind Rage and Flower God Roar, Heavenly Wind Rage and Heavenly Demon Sneer". Kyōraku sets the two blades against each other in a cross, and then pulls after uttering the poem-like command. When the flash clears, Katen Kyōkotsu has become a pair of huge, heavily-curved, black Chinese scimitars with silver edges. The hilt and tsuba of each are still the same as they were in Katen Kyōkotsu's sealed-form, but they now sport long red tassels dangling from the end. Despite the two swords becoming identical in this state, Shunsui has stated they still serve as one (the wakizashi) being used mainly for speed strikes, and the other (the tachi) being used mainly for power strikes. Hence that they still exist as a daisho sword pair, with the wakizashi being slightly smaller in size than the tachi.

Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: The power of Katen Kyōkotsu is to "make children's games real". The Zanpakutō makes the rules and anyone who steps within the boundaries of its spiritual pressure is forced to play by those rules, including Shunsui himself. According to Shunsui, "if you win you live, if you lose you die".

Bankai Description: Ukitake advises me not to use it where everyone can see...

Bankai Ability: -

Zanpakuto techniques
Spoiler:

Background Info.
History:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Shunsui Kyōraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyōraku   Shunsui Kyōraku I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Raiden wrote:
Shunsui Kyōraku Shunsui

Basic Information
Name: Shunsui Kyōraku
Nickname:
Is a: Shinigami

Personality:
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto information

Zanpakuto Name:Katen Kyōkotsu (Flower Heaven, Crazy Bone )

Appearance: His Zanpakutō is unique in that it exists as two completely separate swords, existing as a daisho sword pair, consisting of a tachi and a wakizashi. Their cross guards are rectangles, with the corners cut off, decorated by a pattern of cherry petals and lines, and each sports a dark-blue handle. He keeps them sheathed through his waist tie at his left side; although, during battle, the swords have been shown to be placed on both sides of his sash.

Spoiler:

Shikai Description: Its Shikai command is "Flower Wind Rage and Flower God Roar, Heavenly Wind Rage and Heavenly Demon Sneer". Kyōraku sets the two blades against each other in a cross, and then pulls after uttering the poem-like command. When the flash clears, Katen Kyōkotsu has become a pair of huge, heavily-curved, black Chinese scimitars with silver edges. The hilt and tsuba of each are still the same as they were in Katen Kyōkotsu's sealed-form, but they now sport long red tassels dangling from the end. Despite the two swords becoming identical in this state, Shunsui has stated they still serve as one (the wakizashi) being used mainly for speed strikes, and the other (the tachi) being used mainly for power strikes. Hence that they still exist as a daisho sword pair, with the wakizashi being slightly smaller in size than the tachi.

Spoiler:

Shikai Ability: The power of Katen Kyōkotsu is to "make children's games real". The Zanpakutō makes the rules and anyone who steps within the boundaries of its spiritual pressure is forced to play by those rules, including Shunsui himself. According to Shunsui, "if you win you live, if you lose you die".

Bankai Description: Ukitake advises me not to use it where everyone can see...

Bankai Ability: -

Zanpakuto techniques
Spoiler:

Background Info.
History:
Spoiler:

-Approved- lol
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

Shunsui Kyōraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyōraku   Shunsui Kyōraku I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

nice,he was my 3rd favorite char lol
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Shunsui Kyōraku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shunsui Kyōraku   Shunsui Kyōraku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shunsui Kyōraku
Page 1 of 1