BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Kamajii

Go down 
+2
DN
Kaos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaos
academy student
academy student
Kaos

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Basic Information
Name: Kamajii Mattsasu
Nickname: Kaos
is a: Arrancar

Personality:
Considered emo due to pessimisitic and cold nature, Kamajii is thought of as a weird, secluded hollow that tends to favor his loneliness and goes as far as leaving fights that his allies are in to be to himself. Greatly compared to Ulquiorra Shiffer, Kamajii can be thought of as a ruthless, emotionless hollow of little sympathy nor remorse for others. His hollow hole is located where his heart is supposed to be, which he claims to never have had, even when he was human before dying.

Zanpakuto information

Zanpakuto Name:

Negrolagrima ~ Black Teardrops

appearance: (describe)
http://www.heavenlyswords.com/images/P/Flying-Gold-Dragon-Katana-20-9274BK.jpg

Ressurecion Description
Description:

yells out "lamento bajar, negrolagrima!" (Cry down, black teardrops!), which causes the sky to turn black and black rain starts to fall. Kamajii then begins to grow a dark blue-purplish color and grows black "tattoos" over his body. Multiple piercing like spikes grow from his ears, and he grows large horns on the sides of his head. His hollow hole moves from over his heart to the base of his throat.
Kamajii 60e30aec

Ressurecion Ability: [Type can be put here/Optional]

Kamajii's ressurecion is centered around "Dark" powers, i.e. the power of the darkness. The darker it gets, the stronger his attacks become. Even upon his release, the environment becomes much darker, almost difficult to see far through it. His darkness creates dark portals which he can use to travel through, in the same concept as Gargantas but on a smaller scale as he has to create two portals: One he enters, another he exits. He likewise can attack as such, by opening a portal and sending an attack through it, and opening another and sending it out through that one. He also likes to use said portals as means of increasing his speed, by rapidly opening portals feet apart so it looks as if he is teleporting when he uses his greatly increased speed with it. With these dark portals, Kamajii can leave a target or enemy trapped within the portals for periods at a time, using it as a torture for enemies. They stay within the portals for a full day at the most, and are dumped out at the same location as sucked in.

Aside from the power of the portals Kamajii owns, he also has control over another aspect of the darkness, the icy, binding grip of the cold. Kamajii's zanpakuto itself starts to emit an icy chill from it under influence of his ressurecion. He can shoot ice from it as he swings it with ease. One of his special Cero's has his signature icy touch to it, freezing all in it's path when being fired. He also leaves behind an image of him carved in ice behind when he sonidos away.

Background Info.
History:
Kamajii was an inward thinking ale when he was alive. He was careless when it came to others, never attempted to make friends as he felt friendships all end at some point. Needless to say, once he died at 25 from a wreck, no one mourned him at his funeral, if you can call it that.

Shortly after dying, he became a hollow. Not wanting to stay helpless forever, he began to feed on other hollows until the point that he became an arrancar.

Too lazy to craft a special bio at the moment. xD The update will be more "kaos-like" lmao xD
Back to top Go down
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
DN

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:24 am

I like your ressurection ability and looks.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 am

As I'm sure you're gonna want to be an espada....you're gonna have to take a test for the rank.

If not, then this is approved xd
Back to top Go down
Zero G Still
academy student
academy student
Zero G Still

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 am

Cool bio ^^
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:39 pm

-approved-

Also kaos your gonna be the 2nd espada.lol (no test)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:44 pm

meh lol if mugen says no test then so be it xd
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Akiza wrote:
meh lol if mugen says no test then so be it xd

I know him well enough to say he passes xD
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:49 pm

i woulda said the same thing but u said i dont approve these and decide if they get a test or not lol
Back to top Go down
Itachi..
academy student
academy student
Itachi..

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Nice bio..Kaos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kamajii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamajii   Kamajii I_icon_minitime