BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach
 
HomeBleach BaseFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Share | 
 

 Afternoon Spar :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Afternoon Spar :3   Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:22 pm

You make the rules I'll be using my Shunsui Bio :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:14 pm

No one?? Looks like I'll have to sleep until someone accepts *Sits in a meditation stance*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:33 am

No bankai
Mid range
Bio in my sig
Terrain: Rocky(rocks everywhere, 2 inches apart from each other and 5 inches tall and 4 inches wide)
_____________

- I stand with right hand on my zanpakuto handle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 am

*Ahh so your my opponent ^_^, Stands up and I place my left hand on my wakizashi*

"Are you just going to stand there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 am

Raiden wrote:
*Ahh so your my opponent ^_^, Stands up and I place my left hand on my wakizashi*

"Are you just going to stand there?"

"Hehe I love standing here looking beautiful."

I take my zanpakuto from my right hip with my right hand and holds the tip facing towards you.


"Hey come on over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:22 am

DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
*Ahh so your my opponent ^_^, Stands up and I place my left hand on my wakizashi*

"Are you just going to stand there?"

"Hehe I love standing here looking beautiful."

I take my zanpakuto from my right hip with my right hand and holds the tip facing towards you.


"Hey come on over."

"Ahh I see well seeing as you drew your zanpaktou I shall do the same"

*Draws my wakizashi with my left hand*

"I believe the challenger should make the first move ^_^"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 am

Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
*Ahh so your my opponent ^_^, Stands up and I place my left hand on my wakizashi*

"Are you just going to stand there?"

"Hehe I love standing here looking beautiful."

I take my zanpakuto from my right hip with my right hand and holds the tip facing towards you.


"Hey come on over."

"Ahh I see well seeing as you drew your zanpaktou I shall do the same"

*Draws my wakizashi with my left hand*

"I believe the challenger should make the first move ^_^"


"Okay then."


I run at you zig zaging and my katana is dragging behind. When I get in striking range I do a kind of one hand draw slash(my right side to my left shoulder)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:56 am

As you go to do your upwards slash I step to the right and rotate my body so that I'm side on with you and your sword and while it's still going up I use the wakizashi in my left hand to block your sword (I infuse my arm and the wakizashi with sp) and hold it there, as it stops it I punch you in the jaw with a sp infused punch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 am

Raiden wrote:
As you go to do your upwards slash I step to the right and rotate my body so that I'm side on with you and your sword and while it's still going up I use the wakizashi in my left hand to block your sword (I infuse my arm and the wakizashi with sp) and hold it there, as it stops it I punch you in the jaw with a sp infused punch.

As your body starts to rotate for your side step, I rotate my body to my right using shunpo making it even quicker. I rotate around being behind you now and still have my katana up and brings it down to in a diagonal slash[our(left to right)].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:22 am

DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
As you go to do your upwards slash I step to the right and rotate my body so that I'm side on with you and your sword and while it's still going up I use the wakizashi in my left hand to block your sword (I infuse my arm and the wakizashi with sp) and hold it there, as it stops it I punch you in the jaw with a sp infused punch.

As your body starts to rotate for your side step, I rotate my body to my right using shunpo making it even quicker. I rotate around being behind you now and still have my katana up and brings it down to in a diagonal slash[our(left to right)].

If I step to the right (your left) and I rotate to be on the side of you and then you rotate to your right, then you basically turned your back on me o.o

*Anyways, as you turn your back on me I take this opening and horizontally slash the middle of your back [my left to right]*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:32 am

Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
As you go to do your upwards slash I step to the right and rotate my body so that I'm side on with you and your sword and while it's still going up I use the wakizashi in my left hand to block your sword (I infuse my arm and the wakizashi with sp) and hold it there, as it stops it I punch you in the jaw with a sp infused punch.

As your body starts to rotate for your side step, I rotate my body to my right using shunpo making it even quicker. I rotate around being behind you now and still have my katana up and brings it down to in a diagonal slash[our(left to right)].

If I step to the right (your left) and I rotate to be on the side of you and then you rotate to your right, then you basically turned your back on me o.o

*Anyways, as you turn your back on me I take this opening and horizontally slash the middle of your back [my left to right]*

I was about to edit that but you had replied already.

Don't you know I have captain shunpo.

As I rotate I know I'm open from the back so I just shunpo back to mid range(straight head my front) dodging your slash. I stand looking at you and I put my zanpakuto back on my right hip.

*to myself* "Now I should I?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:38 am

DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
As you go to do your upwards slash I step to the right and rotate my body so that I'm side on with you and your sword and while it's still going up I use the wakizashi in my left hand to block your sword (I infuse my arm and the wakizashi with sp) and hold it there, as it stops it I punch you in the jaw with a sp infused punch.

As your body starts to rotate for your side step, I rotate my body to my right using shunpo making it even quicker. I rotate around being behind you now and still have my katana up and brings it down to in a diagonal slash[our(left to right)].

If I step to the right (your left) and I rotate to be on the side of you and then you rotate to your right, then you basically turned your back on me o.o

*Anyways, as you turn your back on me I take this opening and horizontally slash the middle of your back [my left to right]*

I was about to edit that but you had replied already.

Don't you know I have captain shunpo.

As I rotate I know I'm open from the back so I just shunpo back to mid range(straight head my front) dodging your slash. I stand looking at you and I put my zanpakuto back on my right hip.

*to myself* "Now I should I?"

As you sheathe your zanpaktou I say:

"Have you given up already, my friend? Ok, come drink with me if you want *pulls out sake bottle out of my kimono*"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:46 am

Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
As you go to do your upwards slash I step to the right and rotate my body so that I'm side on with you and your sword and while it's still going up I use the wakizashi in my left hand to block your sword (I infuse my arm and the wakizashi with sp) and hold it there, as it stops it I punch you in the jaw with a sp infused punch.

As your body starts to rotate for your side step, I rotate my body to my right using shunpo making it even quicker. I rotate around being behind you now and still have my katana up and brings it down to in a diagonal slash[our(left to right)].

If I step to the right (your left) and I rotate to be on the side of you and then you rotate to your right, then you basically turned your back on me o.o

*Anyways, as you turn your back on me I take this opening and horizontally slash the middle of your back [my left to right]*

I was about to edit that but you had replied already.

Don't you know I have captain shunpo.

As I rotate I know I'm open from the back so I just shunpo back to mid range(straight head my front) dodging your slash. I stand looking at you and I put my zanpakuto back on my right hip.

*to myself* "Now I should I?"

As you sheathe your zanpaktou I say:

"Have you given up already, my friend? Ok, come drink with me if you want *pulls out sake bottle out of my kimono*"

As you pull out your sake bottle, I glare at you.

"no thx."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:50 am

DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
As you go to do your upwards slash I step to the right and rotate my body so that I'm side on with you and your sword and while it's still going up I use the wakizashi in my left hand to block your sword (I infuse my arm and the wakizashi with sp) and hold it there, as it stops it I punch you in the jaw with a sp infused punch.

As your body starts to rotate for your side step, I rotate my body to my right using shunpo making it even quicker. I rotate around being behind you now and still have my katana up and brings it down to in a diagonal slash[our(left to right)].

If I step to the right (your left) and I rotate to be on the side of you and then you rotate to your right, then you basically turned your back on me o.o

*Anyways, as you turn your back on me I take this opening and horizontally slash the middle of your back [my left to right]*

I was about to edit that but you had replied already.

Don't you know I have captain shunpo.

As I rotate I know I'm open from the back so I just shunpo back to mid range(straight head my front) dodging your slash. I stand looking at you and I put my zanpakuto back on my right hip.

*to myself* "Now I should I?"

As you sheathe your zanpaktou I say:

"Have you given up already, my friend? Ok, come drink with me if you want *pulls out sake bottle out of my kimono*"

As you pull out your sake bottle, I glare at you.

"no thx."

"Ok. *sheathes the wakizashi, and starts to drink from the bottle while sitting down*

Well are you just going to stand there and glare at me? It's kinda creepy"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
DN wrote:
Raiden wrote:
As you go to do your upwards slash I step to the right and rotate my body so that I'm side on with you and your sword and while it's still going up I use the wakizashi in my left hand to block your sword (I infuse my arm and the wakizashi with sp) and hold it there, as it stops it I punch you in the jaw with a sp infused punch.

As your body starts to rotate for your side step, I rotate my body to my right using shunpo making it even quicker. I rotate around being behind you now and still have my katana up and brings it down to in a diagonal slash[our(left to right)].

If I step to the right (your left) and I rotate to be on the side of you and then you rotate to your right, then you basically turned your back on me o.o

*Anyways, as you turn your back on me I take this opening and horizontally slash the middle of your back [my left to right]*

I was about to edit that but you had replied already.

Don't you know I have captain shunpo.

As I rotate I know I'm open from the back so I just shunpo back to mid range(straight head my front) dodging your slash. I stand looking at you and I put my zanpakuto back on my right hip.

*to myself* "Now I should I?"

As you sheathe your zanpaktou I say:

"Have you given up already, my friend? Ok, come drink with me if you want *pulls out sake bottle out of my kimono*"

As you pull out your sake bottle, I glare at you.

"no thx."

"Ok. *sheathes the wakizashi, and starts to drink from the bottle while sitting down*

Well are you just going to stand there and glare at me? It's kinda creepy"

I put my left hand up and use

Level 4: Hadou Byakurai

I send a concentrated powerful lightning bolt from my finger. I run at you and takes my zanpakuto from my right hip and put both hands on the handles. I hold my zanpakuto side ways and the tip is facing to my right.(basicly I'm holding it horizonal)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 pm

*Sigh* as you say the kidou i recognise it I drop the sake and I quickly pull out both my wakizashi (left) and katana (right) and I use the wakizashi to deflect the byakurai to my katana which I use to deflect it back at you.

"Why couldn't you just have a drink with me? Now I spilt the sake, that was good sake :/"

*I stand in a defensive stance and watch as you deal with your kidou spell"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:59 pm

Raiden wrote:
*Sigh* as you say the kidou i recognise it I drop the sake and I quickly pull out both my wakizashi (left) and katana (right) and I use the wakizashi to deflect the byakurai to my katana which I use to deflect it back at you.

"Why couldn't you just have a drink with me? Now I spilt the sake, that was good sake :/"

*I stand in a defensive stance and watch as you deal with your kidou spell"
I use the same thing to send a lightning bolt at the lightning bolt to cancel each other out. I run at you with my zanpakuto back its horizaon position.


I'll be back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:31 pm

I release my zanpaktou without saying the command.

Then i say "Kageoni"

Then I shunpo on top of your shadow in a crouched position with my blades already pointing towards the ground and I quickly stab your shadow which stabs you (this is the first time(in the rp) you've seen the effects of this tech so honestly you shouldn't know what it's able to do.) Once it stabs you I shunpo back to mid range and tell you about "Kageoni" (only the rules of the game)


Kageoni | Shadow Demon
Rank: Medium
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Description: The rule of this game is that whoever gets their shadow stepped on "loses". The game itself allows competitors to manipulate shadows to their advantage. For example, Shunsui has demonstrated the ability to hide himself in shadows by using this technique, and he can also control the shadows and use them to attack an opponent by attacking the shadow they are currently standing upon.
-Last for up to four turns
-Usable in Shikai and Bankai
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:39 pm

I activate my mask and when you appear in a croach position, I kick straight to your face sending flying back.

"I don't know what you was trying but it will not work on me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:44 pm

As you go to kick me I block with my katana and I cut your leg off with a sp infused slash from my wakizashi, then I stab downwards with the wakizashi piercing your shadow and stabbing you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:51 pm

I hold my mask one for another turn


When the katana hits my skin, I use my katana to quickly do

Level 2 Skill: Double Strike

I do a quick horizonal thrust to your head as your katana is starting to cut my leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:07 pm

I easily see your thrust coming but continue to cut through your leg, I get in a little bit (injuring your leg, in all honesty I would say I would cut it clean off like a hot knife through butter since it's sp infused shikai blade, and it would only take a second, but nvm) but your thrust is coming to my head, so I move with great speed behind you (you can't sense my sp straight away as the guy Byukuya used it on couldn't until the image disappeared) but I leave an afterimage behind that gets decapitated from your blade (it can appear to take damage) thinking you've won you let your guard down but suddenly six beams of light slam into your side Immoblising you. I shunpo in front of you.

"Do you give up Vizard?, I wish not to kill you"

Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihō: Utsusemi
Rank: High
Distance: Medium
Description: It allows for a movement at great speed leaving an afterimage behind. The afterimage may even appear to have taken damage
Note: Must be a Captain and have precise skill in Hoho to use.

Level 61: Bakudou: Rikujoukourou (The Way of Binding: Six Rods Prison Light)
Rank: Medium
Distance: Short-Long
Description: Summons six thin, but wide, beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of there body including the parts that were not struck by the beams
Incantation: “Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six!”
Note: Must be a Seated officer to use
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DN
Sponsor
Sponsor
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 26
Location : SC

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:31 pm

"Hehe, I don't even know what that means."

I smile and use

Unknown: Hakufuku

I use it like Momo did. I knock you out and destroy the things around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 pm

DN wrote:
"Hehe, I don't even know what that means."

I smile and use

Unknown: Hakufuku

I use it like Momo did. I knock you out and destroy the things around me.

As you begin to laugh (hehe)it's obvious that the anwser is no so I immediately decapitate you with out warning or hesitation and before you can say anymore.

"Damn, he could have just given up"

*zanpaktou returns to sealed state and I sheath my sword*



Last edited by Raiden on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raiden
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 22
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:44 pm

Done I didn't edit it I just put my original move, the edit was about me killing you or not but since you had your hollow mask on I couldn't put you to sleep so I killed you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Afternoon Spar :3   

Back to top Go down
 
Afternoon Spar :3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Spar Spot (Mission/Closed)[Hitomi/Shinji]
» Unwaving glimmer (private spar)
» Raiden Arashi
» Afternoon at the Lake (private)
» It's a Start [Open]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachRP-base :: Role playing area :: Battle zone-
Jump to: