BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Raiden - Captain's Exam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Raiden - Captain's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 am

Alright, young one, time to prove thyself to me. Let's see what you have, and see if you are truly worthy of being called...a captain.

Rules:
Battle Arena Rules
You must use your shikai and your bankai, but use it when you need to...don't go shikai on me on the first turn xd.
You don't have to win to pass, just show your skill and worth of being able to be called a captain. I'll be grading this more than likely.
We start at mid range, in the old arena for the 3rd division. (y'know, where kira faced kibune in the shuusuke amagai arc)

'*giggles* I'm waiting...'
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 am

*Enters and senses your immense reiatsu*

"Ahh Captain Commander, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance"

*places my right hand on Dakushurado*

-------------

Raiden Kazama bio (in sig)
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 am

Same to you. Now then, *kicks up a pebble and starts bouncing it on my knee like a soccer ball* let's see what you have up your sleeve. Come at me. *when the pebble comes back down, I infuse my knee with SP and send the pebble screaming (aka flying very fast xd) at you*
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 am

I sense your sp shift to your knee and I sense the residue of sp on the pebble as it comes flying at me. I move to the right and hold my left hand out (which is infused with sp) and let the pebble hit my hand. As it does I relax my hand, and arm and like how satellites use planets as a slingshot to propel them faster, I spin anti clockwise with the pebble and increase it's speed (I also infuse sp into it) and send it flying back at you but at a faster pace.

Using this distraction, I flick the cross guard of my sword with my right thumb, popping it up into the air and I grasp my blade and slice the air in front of me and end by pointing my zanpaktou to my right.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 am

*bonks the pebble down to the ground with my hand and unsheathes my zanpakuto as well*

Hm... I guess playtime is over now....ah well I'll have fun with you anyways. ^.^ Now go on, come at me. lol
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 am

o.o I was sorta hoping you would charge but no matter.

*I charge at you with my arm still outstretched, and as I get in range I do a horizontal slash at your neck area(right to left), while Infusing my right arm with reiatsu*
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 am

*blocks your slash with my zanpakuto in a vertical position, and then quickly jab you in the face with my free already sp-infused hand/fist.*

I hate going first. Plus, you don't consider the pebble to be my first move? XD
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 am

As you go to punch me I move with great speed that I leave an afterimage behind which acts like it gets hit by your punch, i'm actually behind you and using that opening I immediately fire a point blank Byakurai straight through right shoulder

Spoiler:

Yeah it's a first move but it isn't charging in o.o
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am

lol meh.

*I see the afterimage, and immediately suspect an attack to come next, and once I hear the byakurai, I quickly shunpo, barely avoiding it, but it left a small burn mark on that shoulder*

Hm. You hit me, but then again, that was because I was just toying with you.

*right when I begin speaking, I appear short range at your left, and shoot a shakkaho at you (shot of red fire) sending you slightly flying with burns of your own.*

An eye for an eye, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 am

Being blind I rely on my sense of reiatsu and so when you move to my left I sense your reiatsu and your kido spell, so i use my reiatsu and I make a shield of higher rank, yet your superior sp means it breaks through and slightly pushes me back while giving me slight burns on my left arm.

"Hmph, an eye for an eye aye? I remember a great saying in the world of the living, it goes "An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind" how befitting your choice of words as I am already blind.

*while i talk I hold my right arm outstretched and point the blade towards the ground and say* "Entombed in Darkness, we shall rise" darkness suddenly envelops my blade and then the darkness vanishes revealing a spear in my hand "Dākushurado!"

"Lets do this!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 am

Shikai, so soon? Hm...

Pure Lightning, RaitonRyu.

My zanpaktou then becomes 2 dual bladed swords like these:
Spoiler:

Lets.

I then follow up with

(ストライキは BEWLD の: ホワイト Lightning 攻撃, Dageki Sono BEWLD: Howaido Denkou Raishuu)- Strike of the BEWLD: White Lightning Attack
Type: Attack; kido-based
Range: Short-Long
Description:
Pointing RaitonRyu straight at my opponent, I charge a various sized (depending on time of charge) fire ball of white lightning, and then thrust it at my opponent. Using my reitsu, I can divide it into multiple strikes to make it hard for the opponent to block/counter.
*Can only be used by Akiza*
*Can only be used in shikai form, but if used in Bankai, is powered up to at least high rank damage*

Pointing them both at you, and then charge them for a couple of seconds, and then thrust them at you, they're about the size of basketballs I'd say, and I then divide them into 4...eh...double the size of a softball fireballs of white lightning at you.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:25 am

"You made a blind joke, Im merely defending my nindo......wait wrong show o.o, nvm then.."

As I see the softballs coming at me, I use my free hand to open a portal to the Dangai Precipice world right in front of me so that the balls go through the portal into another dimension. As soon as I open the portal blocking your view I shunpo infront of you and I assume a warrior's spear stance

Raiden - Captain's Exam 447dbea1 The last stance.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:30 am

*shunpos to be behind you*

You're gonna let all my attacks go through to the precipice world? Man you're gonna be no fun....that is, unless I trap you first. >:}

Cornering of the Lightning Dragon’s Prey
Type: Supplementary; trap
Range: Short-Medium
Description: Beginning with a chain of lightning sent from RaitonRyu, it connects to my opponent’s abdomen, and once it does, I begin quickly encircling my opponent, making the lightning chain longer and thicker, shocking him/her worse and worse (equal to the number of times I’ve encircled my opponent) and once I stop encircling him/her, I stab at his/her abdomen, forming a lock on the lightning chain, shocking my opponent to its full extent.
*Can only be used by Akiza*
*Can be used in either Shikai or Bankai Forms*

*sending a chain of lightning from my left blade, it then immediately connects to your abdomen, and I then begin encircling you, making the chain longer and thicker, shocking you worse and worse with each encirclement. I do it about 2-3 times and then stab at your chained abdomen, forming a lock on the chain, shocking you to its full extent.

I then jump back a few feet and watch you fall and stumble, shocked very badly.

Tch. Is that really all you have?
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Sorry, thought I had school so I didn't reply but I was wrong and I don't have school for a few days xd

As you move to trap me it's obvious that your going to try a fast attack to get me quickly so all I say is "Danku" and a powerful energy barrier appears between you and me while it appears And it blocks your lightning I shunpo behind you to which I thrust my spear through your abdomen impaling you (I was already in the stance to do it quickly).

Level 81: Bakudou: Danku (The Way of Binding: Splitting Void)
Distance: Short
Description: Creates an energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall.
Note: According to Byakuya, it is capable of stopping destructive spells up to #89.This is seen also when Aizen uses it to block Tessai's hado #88. Must be a Captain to use
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 pm

As the lightning chain is blocked by the Danku, it returns to me, and my zanpakuto is still charged due to that happening...and once I hear you appear behind me, and your spear about to near me, I jump and whip the chain back at you again, like zero suit samus in SSBB using plasma whip/wire (pictures below), and this time, since you thought you had me, it connects, and I backflip and land and start encircling you again, simply doing the same attack again, immobilizing you with your spear in hand. I encircle you 2-3 times and form the lock with my other blade and shock you even more again, and jump back and watch you squirm.

Zero suit samus in SSBB doing plasma whip/wire:
Spoiler:

Basically something of that nature connecting to your abdomen again while im in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Sensing your lightning is still active when I shunpo and I sense you about to jump forward and while in warrior stance I open portal (I just have to move the spear point up which opens the portal right infront of me and your attack is sent to the Dangai, As I open the portal I channel dark reiatsu into my znapaktou and I shunpo to your right as I appear Mulitple tendrils erupt from my body and grab you (they are made from the substance found on the walls of the Dangai precipice world which are really sticky). Holding you in place I once again thrust my spear but this time I aim at your throat.

Asendo Yami Kara | Ascend From Darkness
Type: Defence/Supplementary ; Kido-Based
Range: Short
Description: With Shikai activated, Raiden can open portals to the Dangai Precipice World, he can open them by slashing the air or an object(not the opponent) with their sword, or using his hands to slash or rip open a portal. These portals can be used to send attacks into another dimension or to escape. At each rank Raiden can keep more portals open (Shinigami rank can only open 1 portal and it goes up by one portal at each rank). Also Raiden can link the portals and use them to traverse the battlefield but he has to make the portals and they cost more reiatsu to keep linked (Medium ranked if linked). The portals stay opened unless I make more than I can handle to which the first portal will close when I open the next one. They (portals) are also the size of the user.
*Must be in Shikai Form.
*No more then 3 portals max,can stay on the field

Dākusureddo | Dark Threads
Type: Attack; Kido based
Range: Short - Mid
Description: Raiden channels dark reiatsu into his zanpaktou and releases multiple tendrils (made from the sticky substance on the walls of the Dangai Precipice) that stick to anything (must be tangible) it touches (except Kido which can sever the tendrils) from his zanpaktou (low) or from his body (medium) which can be used to grab the opponent or other things when needed.
*Must be in Shikai form.
*Only stay for 3 turns,after which must be re-done.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Yousa broken dolly or something? O_O Why ish those....stringies coming out of you xd. (sorry just had to go childish there xd)

"True Lightning, RaitonRyu."

I completely transform into the blue eyes white dragon master warrior, into an armor something like this:
Spoiler:

but instead of an orange head there it's a blue-eyes white dragon's.

With my grand power increase, and my armor basically made of kido based magic/sp, easily blocks your strings...I then slice at your arm leaving a big gash down your shoulder to your mid back, and then shunpo several feet from you now on the ground.

'Your turn. Show me what you have."
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:44 pm

As you turn, I hold my spear outstretched like I did for shikai but this time the point is towards the sky.

"Bankai"

Immediately darkness covers my zanpaktou and I , making me invulernable to your attacks and your slash goes right through the darkness. The darkness dissipates (as you shunpo) and spreads into the sky making a huge dome which separates us in our own special dimension (no one can enter or leave except me).

here's what I look like:
Raiden - Captain's Exam Solomon-kane-picture-01

*I stare motionlessly at you, with my zapaktou in my right hand*

Suddenly I shunpo behind you and vertically slash your whole back.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 pm

*I easily turn around quickly and block your blade with my own, letting loose a grand charge of electricity, shocking you as you would have to be solid to attack me with ur blade, shocking you horribly more than you could ever realize*

*some of the leftover/extra electricity becomes an orb and appears behind me*

*I smirk as i continue shocking you horribly, creating a few more orbs with each discharge*

You made yourself wide open.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:17 pm

As you go to block it you see that my zanpaktou goes right through yours and your lightning has no effect on me, while I did my downward slash I used my free hand to point right behind you silently opening a portal, then while I'm intangible I open a portal right in front of me and between us (by pointing and I link the two portals (all portals are linked to the one behind you so the portal in front of me is a normal one, so it's four points for both portals)) as I open the second portal with my free hand I bring my zanpaktou back readying to thrust it forward and as the second portal opens I release the intangibility and I immediately thrust the sword forward and stab through the portal in front of us and it enters out of the linked portal and stabs you through the back.

Basically I opened the portal behind you as you go to block my downward slash, then I go intangible and my sword goes right through your block to which I draw the sword back to my side readying to stab you and as I draw it back I open another portal in between us and immediately stab it (I release my intangibility as I go to stab) which goes to the portal behind you and stabs you in through the back (leaving you no time to react).

Asendo Yami Kara | Ascend From Darkness
Type: Defence/Supplementary ; Kido-Based
Description: With Shikai activated, Raiden can open portals to the Dangai Precipice World, he can open them by slashing the air or an object(not the opponent) with their sword, or using his hands to slash or rip open a portal. These portals can be used to send attacks into another dimension or to escape. At each rank Raiden can keep more portals open (Shinigami rank can only open 1 portal and it goes up by one portal at each rank). Also Raiden can link the portals and use them to traverse the battlefield but he has to make the portals and they cost more reiatsu to keep linked (Medium ranked if linked). The portals stay opened unless I make more than I can handle to which the first portal will close when I open the next one. They (portals) are also the size of the user.
*Must be in Shikai Form.
*No more then 3 portals max,can stay on the field

Shi no Kiyoshi Mukuro Nuno | Death's Shroud
Type: Defence
Description: In his Bankai form, the user can use his body as a medium for the Dangai Precipice World, in this ability the user can change his material form into a moving portal to the Dangai Precipice World, thus allowing attacks to go right through the user, but making him unable to attack.
*Must be in Bankai Form.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 pm

O_O Sh**

*once i see the blade go through mine, I realize you're gonna attack immediately so I get out of your range and shunpo immediately, and avoiding your attack*

*I then get out of bankai and smile and nod and say*

You, sir, have passed thine Captain's Exam and are now Captain of Squad 7.
Back to top Go down
Raiden
academy student
academy student
Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Yay! thanks Akiza, thanks for the awesome fight xd.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:25 pm

We're done here.

-CLOSED-
Back to top Go down
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
Kurayami Mugen

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:53 pm

I officially give you the position,raiden, of "Goteijūsantai, nanabantai taicho" or "Gotei 13, 7th division captain"

Congratz U_U

(stole it from akiza again XD)

Last edited by Kurayami Mugen on Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpbase.rpg-board.net
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:18 pm

what, i said he passed, thats enough for me...he knows what division he's captain of xd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiden - Captain's Exam   Raiden - Captain's Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiden - Captain's Exam
Page 1 of 1