BleachRP-base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach

HomeBleach BaseSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam Empty
PostSubject: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:53 pm

Alright, young one, time to prove thyself to me. Let's see what you have, and see if you are truly worthy of being called captain of the 10th division.

Rules:
Battle Arena Rules
You must use your shikai and your bankai, but use it when you need to...don't go shikai on me on the first turn xd.
You don't have to win to pass, just show your skill and worth of being able to be called a captain. I'll be grading this more than likely.
We start at mid range, in the old arena for the 3rd division. (y'know, where kira faced kibune in the shuusuke amagai arc)

'*giggles* I'm waiting...'

Back to top Go down
Genshi teitā
academy student
academy student
Genshi teitā

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:11 am

You said I can't use shikai on the first turn but you never said I couldn't use Bankai on the first turn xD jk

*I unsheathe my Zanpakuto and begin running toward you. When I'm within range, I do a vertical slash from your left shoulder down to your left leg*

Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:05 am

Soifon Bio

*blocks your slash with me holding my zanpakuto horizontally in a defensive stance, blocking your strike, and I then raise Suzumebachi fast up high to make you take a few steps back*

Ah, Captain Hitsugaya, we finally meet in battle....oh wait...I shouldn't call you captain....just yet....Byakurai!

*shoots a byakurai at your right sword bearing arm/shoulder, shocking you greatly*
Back to top Go down
Genshi teitā
academy student
academy student
Genshi teitā

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:42 pm

*When you raise your hand up to fire the byakurai, I shunpo directly behind you. Then I grab my Zanpakuto with both hands and do a horizontal slash from the left to the right*
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:46 pm

I see you shunpo, and sense you behind me and I do a round house kick in retaliation to send you flying as you try to near me again and slash me from left to right...(btw be a bit more descriptive as to where you slash plz.)
Back to top Go down
Genshi teitā
academy student
academy student
Genshi teitā

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:03 pm

*I see you beginning to turn around so I quickly duck to avoid getting kicked. Then, while I'm crouching, I sweep my right leg at your legs to knock you on the ground. Finally, I bring my zanpakuto above my head and slash straight down, aiming for your chest while you're still on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 pm

I jump on my other leg and land on that leg that you swept with with both my feet, hurting you greatly, and i still have my zanpakuto in a horizontal defense positon so i block your strike yet again....and I then use my free hand to jab your forehead as your still stuck on the ground since my feet are on that sweeping leg and send you flying away again.

Is this really all you have, Toshiro...I'm appalled by your mediocrity.
Back to top Go down
Genshi teitā
academy student
academy student
Genshi teitā

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:20 pm

*As you begin to jump I quickly point my finger at you*

"Hadou #1: Shou!"

*Pushing you away from me and making you fall onto the ground before you can jump on my leg. I stand back up and fire a Byakurai at you*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 pm

When I fall, I stay down and avoid the byakurai completely as I'm not as tall as you since I'm still on the ground, and then when the byakurai dissapates/dissapears, I stand back up and stand with Suzumebachi in a ready position.

Too easy to avoid, Toshiro....now come at me with your best shot.
Back to top Go down
Genshi teitā
academy student
academy student
Genshi teitā

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:42 am

"My best shot, huh?....How bout this... Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens! Hyorinmaru!"

*I do a horizontal slash with Hyorinmaru and send 3 Ice Dragons straight towards you. The two outer dragons curve around to hit you from the side and the middle one goes straight for you, like in the diagram below*
..Y<---- You
( | )<-- Dragons
..M<--- Me
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Akiza
academy student
academy student
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:56 am

As the dragons begin to near me, I activate my shikai:

Sting all enemies to death, Suzumebachi!

I then shunpo and immediately appear behind you and sting you on your back right shoulder, placing one of the targets shaped like a butterfly, and then do the same for your back left....making two targets for me to sting at or near again from your front or at that same spot again, and kill you.

I then backflip to mid range behind you and say...you were wide open from behind again, Toshiro....that and I can avoid your dragons you know.
You're lucky I didn't kill you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam   Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genshi Teita-Captain's Exam
Page 1 of 1