BleachRP-base

This is a forum focused on Rping based on the anime series Bleach
 
HomeBleach BaseFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Help us become popular and invite your friends and advertise it secretly ;)
Don't be hesitant,and join us.I know the forum is new,and don't expect it to bloom immediately,but be the first to join and help us with this forum that will one day be one of the top bleach forums!

Share | 
 

 Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 1017
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Test fight
Allowed to use all means to beat me
all cannon stark techniques are to be shown
I will stop the fight when I see it fit
we start close range
terrain: where the shinigami fought Aizen,in the air


Hirako walks in the the sky casually,upon seeing starrk he quickly recognizes him

"Well well,what do we have here,Primera Espada Coyote Starrk.Huh should be fun *grin*"

As saying that hirako unsheathes his sword

"bring it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am admin...to you thats god...nah just kidding :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpbase.forumotion.com
Zero G Still
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:33 pm

Starrk looks at you with an annoyed expression on his face, he unsheathes his sword and points it at you.

"lets get this over with, shall we?"

Starrk charges at you with extreme speed, with his sword pointed right at you, as he charges you ,he release great amounts of SP that covers his body, but he especially focuses immense amounts into his right leg. Right before he gets into range with his sword, he does a backflip and hits you with an upwards kick with his left leg, as the left leg makes contact with your head, Starrk spins around to hit you on the side of the head with his right leg. (The leg infused with reiatsu)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 1017
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Zero G Still wrote:
Starrk looks at you with an annoyed expression on his face, he unsheathes his sword and points it at you.

"lets get this over with, shall we?"

Starrk charges at you with extreme speed, with his sword pointed right at you, as he charges you ,he release great amounts of SP that covers his body, but he especially focuses immense amounts into his right leg. Right before he gets into range with his sword, he does a backflip and hits you with an upwards kick with his left leg, as the left leg makes contact with your head, Starrk spins around to hit you on the side of the head with his right leg. (The leg infused with reiatsu)

"I see your getting into it pretty quickly,this aint like the starrk I heard of*grin*"

As you approach me I grip the hilt of the sword tightly with my left hand,while infusing SP into my right arm,as soon as your leg is motioning towards my head I calmly move my head back,dodging it.


"your careless starrk"

While I said that I at high speed punch you in the back with my SP infused right arm,sending you flying towards a building and grin


"You know,I could have used my sword right there and cut you in 2"


P.S- dont try to describe a way to dodge the punch,because in your position there would be no way too.Don't worry,the punch wouldnt even scrach your hierro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am admin...to you thats god...nah just kidding :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpbase.forumotion.com
Zero G Still
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:58 am

Kurayami Mugen wrote:
Zero G Still wrote:
Starrk looks at you with an annoyed expression on his face, he unsheathes his sword and points it at you.

"lets get this over with, shall we?"

Starrk charges at you with extreme speed, with his sword pointed right at you, as he charges you ,he release great amounts of SP that covers his body, but he especially focuses immense amounts into his right leg. Right before he gets into range with his sword, he does a backflip and hits you with an upwards kick with his left leg, as the left leg makes contact with your head, Starrk spins around to hit you on the side of the head with his right leg. (The leg infused with reiatsu)

"I see your getting into it pretty quickly,this aint like the starrk I heard of*grin*"

As you approach me I grip the hilt of the sword tightly with my left hand,while infusing SP into my right arm,as soon as your leg is motioning towards my head I calmly move my head back,dodging it.


"your careless starrk"

While I said that I at high speed punch you in the back with my SP infused right arm,sending you flying towards a building and grin


"You know,I could have used my sword right there and cut you in 2"


P.S- dont try to describe a way to dodge the punch,because in your position there would be no way too.Don't worry,the punch wouldnt even scrach your hierro.

Why would i dodge the punch? When i can counterattack the second you move your head...

The second you move your head backwards, Starrk sees an opening to release all the build up Reiatsu in his right leg, as a powerful Cero, as you get trown backwards, he gets back into a regular stance and points his sword at you.

"What a terrible way to dodge, tsk tsk tsk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 1017
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:47 pm

1. when you do something like cero,you have to post the whole technique :/
2. Nice job not listening to me, I was hoping you wouldn't blindly listen to me and think your own way out.

As soon as a cero starts building up in your leg I quickly shunpo to the left

"that was close,I took you too carelessly.How about we both get serous? *grin* "

Upon ending the sentence hirako calmy puts his hand on his face and makes a mask appear




As soon as the mask appears I dash towards you,while releasing a red blast at you


Bala
Rank: depends on your rank.(look below)
Distance: Short-long
Description: Bala is an Arrancar alternative to Cero. The technique hardens the user's Spiritual Pressure and fires it like a bullet. Although it is weaker than a normal Cero, it moves about twenty times faster and can be fired at a much higher rate, but the damage is much the same. Stronger Arrancar can also fire a more powerful Bala, while retaining its twenty-fold speed.
Note: Must be a arrancar or Vaizard to use.
Note: For a adjucas this is a low rank,numeros-medium,fraccion-high,espada & priveron espada- Very high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am admin...to you thats god...nah just kidding :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpbase.forumotion.com
Zero G Still
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Starrk stares at you with a dull look on his face.

"Do we have to get serious? We could just take it slowly and build up some excitement."

*Sighs.

"But you seem pretty determined, lets do this. Kick about, Los Lobos!"

As you equip your mask, Starrk activates his rebirth and changes appearance and power drastically.



So as you fire your Bala, he simple points his bandoleers at you (i'll call them guns from now ~_~) and fires a barrage of Cero's from them, these will cancel your Bala out and continue towards you.

"Take it slow."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 1017
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Zero G Still wrote:
Starrk stares at you with a dull look on his face.

"Do we have to get serious? We could just take it slowly and build up some excitement."

*Sighs.

"But you seem pretty determined, lets do this. Kick about, Los Lobos!"

As you equip your mask, Starrk activates his rebirth and changes appearance and power drastically.



So as you fire your Bala, he simple points his bandoleers at you (i'll call them guns from now ~_~) and fires a barrage of Cero's from them, these will cancel your Bala out and continue towards you.

"Take it slow."

Sorry pretty busy with admin stuff,so Ill just go all out and try to kill you.If you survive 6 moves then you pass ~_~


As you block the bala and your gun is shooting out ceros I say:
"I am kinda in a hurry,sorry.However if you do survive for 5 minutes(moves) then I will show you...the power of my sakanade*grin*"

As I was saying that,I was also maneuvering your ceros like shunsuui did except I am using flash step.In a matter of seconds I am at long range where your cero's lose density and fall apart.(cero is only up to mid)


"come and catch me :P"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am admin...to you thats god...nah just kidding :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpbase.forumotion.com
Zero G Still
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:53 am

As you stand there long range away, Starrk charges you, while charging incredibly amounts of SP into his left leg. As he gets into mid range, he uses Sonido to appear 5 meters beneath you in a lying position, as he appear beneath you, he kicks upwards releasing all the SP as a hard slash, that's flying towards you with high speed. The second he releases the SP, he uses Sonido to appear 5 meters above you, and the second he appears, he shoots a fuses dual shot at you with his guns, and then he sidesteps to the right, and releases another barage of Cero's at you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero G Still
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 pm

BUMP O_O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 1017
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm

Zero G Still wrote:
As you stand there long range away, Starrk charges you, while charging incredibly amounts of SP into his left leg. As he gets into mid range, he uses Sonido to appear 5 meters beneath you in a lying position, as he appear beneath you, he kicks upwards releasing all the SP as a hard slash, that's flying towards you with high speed. The second he releases the SP, he uses Sonido to appear 5 meters above you, and the second he appears, he shoots a fuses dual shot at you with his guns, and then he sidesteps to the right, and releases another barage of Cero's at you.

I need you to stop saying "while charging incrediable amount of SP into his ____".Or else Ill start counting it towards a deduction of your reatsu points. Also the blast you released will also count as 3 points each.Since you did waste your reatsu. Also look through the battle and I want you to tell me how much reatsu points you have left.(Note: Just keep in mind,that the constant barrages of cero you keep using is high rank each turn you used it)

As soon as you use sonido,since its long range,I react quickly and as you start to release your reatsu I release my own(since I am in vaizard mode it would equal yours),then I predict where you might appear and charge a bala in my hand and as I sense you above me,release it at you.Overpowering your plain reatsu and hitting you at high speed,or at least troubling you,also preventing you to continue with the cero barrage.

"tsch,that was close,too close.Well then,you have 4 more minutes(moves) before I activate sakanade...and then its over *grin*"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am admin...to you thats god...nah just kidding :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpbase.forumotion.com
Zero G Still
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I'd like to ask you something then...
Why isn't this in the rules? I know it would be too troublesome to write the cost of every technique, but it would've been smart to tell me that the barrage is a high level technique the first time i used it.
Why is the barrage a high level technique? Cause it seems to me that Starrk can keep doing it.
The great amounts of SP you release to counter mine costs points too right?
I'm not trying to be annoying, i'm just curious, and i'll be able to use the answers as future references in battles.


Reiatsu left
Started with: 35
Cero: -10
Cero Barrage: -6
Reiatsu Slash: -3
Total: 16 points left
I won't count the last Cero barrage since it didn't happen <.<

As you charge the Bala in your hand, Starrk looks at you with a sad face, and summons a pack of wolves beside him.
These wolves are fractions of Starrks soul and NOT made of Reiatsu, therefor i do not think they cost any Reiatsu to create, this is also stated in the technique itself on Bleachwikia. "Starrk seems to be able to summon them without limit, thus overwhelming the enemy with their sheer numbers."
Just before the Bala is fired, Starrk points one of his guns directly at the technique, and as the Bala is shot at him, he shots a Cero at it.
Not a technique Cero, but a Cero from one of his guns, these Ceros are almost as strong if not as strong as normal Ceros, but Starrk seems to be able to shoot an unlimited amount of them. T
he Cero takes some of the damage form the Bala, and Starrks Hierro takes the rest. As you fire the Bala, the wolves run at you with extreme speed, and they run right beside the Bala so you're almost unable to see them, as they get close to you, they blow up causing a violent explosion. As the Bala fades away, Starrk stand above you and looks down on you, he flies a bit backwards to put some distance between you (Mid range), but he remains 5 meters above you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 1017
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:43 pm

Zero G Still wrote:
I'd like to ask you something then...
Why isn't this in the rules? I know it would be too troublesome to write the cost of every technique, but it would've been smart to tell me that the barrage is a high level technique the first time i used it.
Why is the barrage a high level technique? Cause it seems to me that Starrk can keep doing it.
The great amounts of SP you release to counter mine costs points too right?
I'm not trying to be annoying, i'm just curious, and i'll be able to use the answers as future references in battles.


Reiatsu left
Started with: 35
Cero: -10
Cero Barrage: -6
Reiatsu Slash: -3
Total: 16 points left
I won't count the last Cero barrage since it didn't happen <.<

As you charge the Bala in your hand, Starrk looks at you with a sad face, and summons a pack of wolves beside him.
These wolves are fractions of Starrks soul and NOT made of Reiatsu, therefor i do not think they cost any Reiatsu to create, this is also stated in the technique itself on Bleachwikia. "Starrk seems to be able to summon them without limit, thus overwhelming the enemy with their sheer numbers."
Just before the Bala is fired, Starrk points one of his guns directly at the technique, and as the Bala is shot at him, he shots a Cero at it.
Not a technique Cero, but a Cero from one of his guns, these Ceros are almost as strong if not as strong as normal Ceros, but Starrk seems to be able to shoot an unlimited amount of them. T
he Cero takes some of the damage form the Bala, and Starrks Hierro takes the rest. As you fire the Bala, the wolves run at you with extreme speed, and they run right beside the Bala so you're almost unable to see them, as they get close to you, they blow up causing a violent explosion. As the Bala fades away, Starrk stand above you and looks down on you, he flies a bit backwards to put some distance between you (Mid range), but he remains 5 meters above you.

Answer: that because I didnt make all the techniques for cannons yet.

Ill post tomorrow my move

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am admin...to you thats god...nah just kidding :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpbase.forumotion.com
Zero G Still
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:39 am

BUMP >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kurayami Mugen
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 158
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 1017
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:23 pm

~passed~


Too busy to do the test,and I see you qualify.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am admin...to you thats god...nah just kidding :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bleachrpbase.forumotion.com
Jinbei
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 81
Join date : 2011-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Am i not supposed to be the one in charge of checking this stuff? ~_~
But meh,congratz ^_^
Mugen,i need you on MSN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zero G Still
academy student
academy student
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 22
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:18 pm

O_O

Kay...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]   

Back to top Go down
 
Hirako shinji vs Espada 1- Coyote Starrk [Test for espada rank]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Coyote Starrk
» Iccy's Flying Machine, Mk 10, Test 1
» Mary Sue Test
» An Assassin's Test
» 10 Question Pyschological Test

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachRP-base :: Role playing area :: Battle zone-
Jump to: